Thursday, August 04, 2005

No pain? No worries!

Aww yeah...that's what I'm talkin' 'bout...
Woke up yesterday AM, after my first running workout, and had no sore muscles. I thought that odd...maybe I didn't work out hard enough? I was a little "under the weather" yesterday, so I left work early and spent the day with some old friends - Judges Milian, Mathis and Judy (we all hung out quite a bit when I was unemployed...but - I digress...). As I vegetated on the couch, I found it increasingly hard to get comfortable. Hmmm...legs are getting a little sore. Had trouble getting comfy when I decided to move my act to the bed. This morning I woke up in full stiff/sore mode. This is gong to sound sick, but I was really happy! One of the big reasons was because my knees didn't hurt - just hamstrings and calves. Yay! Tonight I am going back for training day 2, and I hope to be sore again tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home