Monday, August 08, 2005

First week down!

Well, I was supposed to run on Saturday, but I had a little too much "fun" on Friday. So I did make good on my promise to run 3 times this past week, and ran on Sunday. Same time - 12.5 minute mile (I'd just like to get to the 9 minute mile I was able to run in high school) 40 minutes and good warm up/cool down and stretching. Knees feel pretty good (thank God) but right ankle feeling a little puny. Hamstrings are better and no foot cramps at night!


Fundraising is going really slowly - I hate to be a nudge, so I am going to have to find some other outlets for obtaining the dough to get to the race. It would really stink if I went through all this training for nothing! (Thanks Colleen!) Well, not for nothing...maybe I can drop a few lbs if nothing else - and prove to myself that I can overcome a little discomfort and run my tush off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home