Monday, January 23, 2006

Ow!

Didn't want my beloved fitness blog to feel unloved, so here's a quick update. I have been doing elliptical training during my last few visits to the gym and I finally lifted some weights yesterday, so I am a little tight and sore today. I am a little worried that my right knee has been hurting a little lately when I sit still for a while (it hurts most when I sleep.) If this keeps up, I may have to pay a little visit to the doc. (I really don't want to - as I'd probably have to tell him that I was running and want to train again within the next month or so to do the Disneyland Half in September! He won't be happy...) I don't know why I am in pain - I think I may take a yoga class or two to stretch out a little more - and RELAX! This is a boring entry, isn't it? Oh well, they all can't be winners!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home