Thursday, October 20, 2005

Official results...and paper underpants

Finally got the results from the race I ran on October 8th. Out of 364 people, I came in 331th (at least I didn't come in last!) In my age group (35-39 - yikes!), I came in 19th out of 24. My gun time was 38:29, chip time (more accurate) is 38:07. 12:23 mile. Need to go a liiiiitle bit faster (want to be at 12 minutes flat, but I have a few months.) Despite being tired that morning, I think I did ok (for a first race.)


Ran last night, knees were a little touch-and-go and my left hip is positively killing me. Going to get my bone density screening today (hence the paper underpants mentioned in the headline). Very curious about that. After I get the results, it's off to the orthopedic doctor, probably for MRI's to make sure all is well in knee-land. Results of that are forthcoming, fair readers. At least I'll have a little extra time for running tonight!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site Christine, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for And Donate yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site And Donate I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home