Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Kickstart My Arse!

ACK! I stink. Since my last post, I had a great track run with some of the other Team-in-Trainers (ran/walked 4 miles at a consistent pace and wasn't completely worn out, so that's good.) But since last Thursday (and that's...let's see...1,2,3,4 days) I haven't strapped on the old sneaks! Not that I've been wasting away on the sofa - oh, heaven's no! If chasing after a puppy who is using various parts of your living room for a potty and attempting to remove all of the mulch from our front yard one piece at a time was an athletic event, I'd be a champ! Between Boo and work I am bushed. Add to that a lack of quality time with the hubby, and you can see I have my excuses all lined up neatly in a little row! I emailed my coach and hope to get back on track (after today, of course - today's excuse is the Motley Crue show in Orlando - if I'm a little extra-sore tomorrow after I run it will be well worth it!) At least last week I was still out-running one of the girls who is doing the October marathon! Just got to get the eye of the tiger back - the big race is only a few months away!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey my ambitious, tired, hardworking, talented, crazy niece! This is unbelievable. I really enjoyed reading all your stuff. YOU CAN DO IT! (Happy Gilmore). I'll be sending my pledge real soon. I love you and am very proud of you.

Aunt Faffie

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home