Friday, August 26, 2005

How Fitz got her groove back

Recap:
Wednesday - tried to run...hit the wall...at least I did a little weight training. I was so depressed, but too fatigued to really deal with it. Truly sad. That's all I have to say about that.

Thursday - much better! Ran/walked 3 miles, pretty good pace (under 13 minute mile). This was my first group training session and it was so beneficial to me. I got to see that I wasn't as pokey and sluggish as I thought I was. I even came in first out of my group for one run! Learned not to bounce up and down so much as I run (bad habit - my knees are already happier I stopped that!) I even met some very nice people. Came home sweaty and pooped, but felt so good. No i-pod tunes today, only thing running through my head was thoughts of not embarassing myself and pushing myself without overdoing it. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home