Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Wish someone actually read this...

I need motivation, that's all there is to it! Missed training last night because of an extended, super-stressful day at work and a general lack of sleep and tiredness. Blah, blah, blah, huh? Wish I could get motivated and run as easily as I can make excuses! I have a track run tomorrow and there's actually going to be a group run Sunday morning close to my house, so hopefully I'll be able to get caught up a little.


If anyone is reading this - and would like to give any advice as to getting off my bum and running, please feel free to post comments here!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sister! Someone does actually read your blog. :) Now move yer arse and get running! You can do it!! Love you!!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home