Tuesday, September 06, 2005

SO glad I'm not having kids...

Our new dog, Boo, is proving to be quite the handful. I am now keeping "new Mommy" hours - up at 6am the latest, bed before 11. And I am SO tired! Who knew that a small ball of white fluff could take up so much of my time?


Ok, not really an excuse, because I have done a little running (Sunday and Monday - a holiday even!) If I take some time off, that first day back is really hard! My right ankle seems to be the recipient of a lot of pain on those days. I have been running/walking 25 minute runs both days (still at about a 12 minute mile.) I desperately need some motivation (and a workday nap time!) I am a few hundred shy of my donation total, so hopefully that won't be a worry much longer. I'm generally stressed, so I'm sure that isn't helping! But, I did sign up for a 5K in October, so I can see how well/poorly I do in a somewhat competitive forum. I lost my gym buddy so I have to rely on myself to get my butt going (and my increasingly muscular legs - one down side is that my pants are getting tight in the legs, and I haven't gained any weight. Yuck! Oh well, more soon. As you can probably ascertain, my brain is frazzled and I'm sure it reflects here. I hope to have more clear-headed entries in the very near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home