Monday, June 12, 2006

One Mo' Time

I have officially started training for the Disneyland Half this AM (13 weeks from now. I'm on Hal Higdon's 12 week training program, but built in an extra week, because I know I won't be working out in Alaska!) Got new sneaks and am ready to go! Fortunately, today was "Strength and Stretch" day, so it was a nice transition from the elliptical/very little weight training workouts I've been doing (I also need to drop a few lbs. - I've been a bad girl as of late - I blame the Japanese snack foods Paul brough me from his meeting over there!)


I will (try to) do better about detailing my workouts/feelings/pain this time around - I'll be concurrently training for the Walt Disney World Half in January of '07 as well (most likely working with Joints in Motion, an arthritis charity, this year.)


Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home