Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Ummm...well, now...

It's about a month until the race, which is about the last time I've worked out (at it feels that way.) Geez, I am woefully out of shape. Oh, I've been to the gym around 4 times in the past month (Wow!), but I haven't done any training. I do blame the creeping crud for some of this and my "female problems" for the rest (sore boobs and excessive fatigue do not an effective athlete make - but my boobs did get a little bigger!) I am going to try ("try" being the operative word here) to get back on some sort of track - at least to finish the race this time (not purchasing an "I Did It!" shirt at the Expo, just in case...) Any motivational tips are more than welcome. I am going to the doc on Friday to see why I am sooooo tired (I fell asleep during "House" last week, for God's sake - now that's tired!) Oh, and you know, I'm still under $1000 short on my donations. I'm not saying, I'm just saying...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home