Friday, July 21, 2006

Big Whoop

I'm not looking for your affirmation and praise. Just wanted to let you know that I've been to the gym 4 days in a row. Wow, huh? I'ts week 5 of the 12 week plan and (barring the weekend) I will have completed all of the workouts. Woo hoo! I say "barring the weekend" because I haven't seen the hubby in a week and he's leaving me again on Thursday, so I definitely want to spend some qualtiy time - I should be able to squeeze my workouts in though (but I'm so great with the excuses...)


In other news, I'm keeping up a good pace - around a 13 minute mile (straight up walking - my knees have periodically made their presence known as of late.) Feeling confident about Cali. I'd love to run a few miles in January, but we'll see....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home